Ann Russon Bird - 1808 - 1871

Comments

Devin Bird said…
This is a picture of Ann Russon, who married John Bird in Birmingham England May of 1830. They were married in the St. Martin's parish located at Bull Ring in downtown Birmingham England. She and her husband left England to come to Utah in 1854. She settled in Utah after her husband died in Kansas/Missouri and later moved to Idaho to live with her son John Bird jr. She died in Paris, Idaho in 1871.
Grandma Scott said…
I have an older picture of Ann but I would have to attach it to e-mail
I also have a picture of Rebecca Bird (Daughter of Ann and John.) and her husband Thomas Tew
Let me know if you would like these.
geneelm@yahoo.com
Dave Cannon said…
Hi Devin, love the research you're doing. I've actually been researching a different Bird family -- Benjamin Freeman Bird -- who also settled in both Springville, UT and his son William moved from there to Paris, ID (what are the odds?). Do you know anything about how the two families may have been connected? This is more than a little strange that both would live in both places.
Devin Bird said…
David....i've seen articles about Benjamin Freeman Bird who came from back east, NY?? I believe to Utah. It is interested that he settled in Springville and then his son moved up into Paris Idaho!

I've always wondered if my England Bird relatives had other relatives that left earlier to American before the gospel was preached??

I would love any info you have to offer by way of connection in terms of Benjamin Freeman Bird and my pioneer Bird ancestors Walter Bird and his father John and Ann Russon Bird.
momela said…
Does anyone have a picture of Benjamin Freeman Bird?

Popular Posts